Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day this year, we got Daddy a "Super Dad!" T-shirt and the girls sang him a funny song I wrote to the tune of one of their favorite songs, "For The First Time in Forever." (lyrics below:)  The girls really had a blast practicing and performing the song for him!



"Best Dad In The World" Frozen Parody
Karis: It's my favorite day and I'll tell you why:
Karlie: We get to celebrate our favorite guy!
Abbi: He's the one I love more than anyone in the world!

Karis:  He works so hard all day long,
And then comes home and fixes all that's wrong;
He can always put a smile on my face!

Karlie: As soon as I see him standing there,
I let out a scream and run for the stairs!
I want to be the first to get a hug!

Abbi:  He gives us lots of tickles,
And chases us through the house,
Laughing as we squeal and run away

All:  For he's the best Dad in the world,
We think he's super Dad!
He can always make us smile,
Whenever we are sad
And he'll never fully understand
How much he means to us!
For he's the best dad in the world,
Oh Daddy I love you!

No comments: