Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July!

We had one of the best July 4ths ever!  It was filled with amazingly perfect weather, family, happiness, relaxation and fun.  I just felt so thankful afterwards.

We started our 4th by going swimming in my cousin's pool again.  My parents met us there and we enjoyed chatting with my aunt as the kids swam.  I was too busy chasing Susanna around the pool to take any pictures :)

Then we headed to Mark's parents' house for the weekend!  We spent most of it outside enjoying the beautiful weather!

Guess who decided she loves watermelon?


















My parents joined us there for a cookout and early fireworks and it was just wonderful to be able to spend time with both sets of grandparents together!





Abbi was determined to try out Susanna's baby swing :)


This is Susanna's new "cheese" face.  When I get the camera out and tell her to smile at Mama, she scrunches up her eyes and grins just like this every time.  It is hilarious :)










No comments: