Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day was a lot of fun!  I woke up and found these special gifts waiting for me:  Abbi pained the one with a green background, Karlie painted the canvas of she and I with cookies in our hands, Karis painted a pretty little vase with basketweave, and Mark pained the vase of tulips.  I love them!


Somehow I completely forgot to take pictures with my girls, but Mark snapped this one of me when I wasn't looking:

Mark and his Mom:

The girls were helping Mark promote VBS after church so they wore their special shirts:

We had a combined present opening for Mother's Day and Mark's birthday:

The best part of Mother's Day was that I could spend it with all of my girls and both of my mothers!  It is so absolutely wonderful that our moms are friends and don't mind celebrating the holidays together!




No comments: