Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Hearts


I wanted to start a Valentine's tradition to help the sisters share how much they love each other.  I told them to write (or dictate) what they loved most about their family members.  Their answers were so precious (and sometimes funny) that I had to write them down:

Karlie:
"Daddy, I love the way you play with me!"
"Daddy, I love your hugs and kisses!"
"Mama, I love the way you clean!"
"Mama, I love the way you cook!"
"I love to play with Abbi!"
"Abbi, I love to dance with you!"
"Karis, I love the way you hop"
"Karis, I love the way you hop"
"Abbi, I love to do stickers with you"

Abbi:
"I love to do stickers with Karlie!"
"I love to fly with Karlie!"
"Karlie, I love to talk with you!"
"Mama, I love the way you put Susanna to bed!"
"Mama, I love the way you wash dishes!"
"Daddy, I love it when you tickle me!"
"Susanna, I love to play with you!"
"Karis, I love to watch you do legos"
"Karis, I love the way you sing songs"

Karis:
"Daddy, I love to play with you!"
"Karlie, I love the way you hop!"
"Karlie, I love to sing with you!"
"Abbi, I love to dance with you!"
Abbi, I love to play with you!"
"Abbi, I love the way you color"
"Mom, I love the way you read"

Mama:
"Karlie, I love the way you help with Susanna"
"I love Karlie's laugh!"
"Karlie, I love how tiny and brave you are!"
"Abbi, I love that you are such a good helper!"
"Abbi, I love your smile!"
"Abbi, I love to hear you sing your good-night song to Susanna"
"Karis, I love your pretty blue eyes and how you are so much like I was at your age"
"Karis, I love to see how excited you get about playing the piano"
"Karis, I love to watch you play with Susanna.  Thank you for being such a helpful big sister."



No comments: