Friday, January 3, 2014

A new blog...

After deciding to make our family blog private, I received many e-mails from friends and even from those I do not know telling me that they really appreciated my posts on natural living, homeschooling, and parenting.  I decided to make a new blog to share what I have learned in case it might be helpful to others searching the internet.  I named it, "Learning As We Go," because I know that I do not know all the answers.  Every day I am tested in my parenting skills and each time my children get sick I learn new remedies for helping them. I am just getting started with homeschooling and am slowly figuring out how it is going to work for our family.  Each season is different and brings changes and teaches me more.  So I hope to be able to share that with others as time allows.  HERE is the link to my new blog.  I will no longer be posting much about natural remedies and health topics on our family blog.  It has simply become more of a family scrapbook for us and I will share what I am learning about homeschooling, parenting, and health on my new blog instead.

No comments: