Thursday, November 7, 2013

Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!


  Grandma and Papa took us to a really awesome pumpkin patch this year!

They had a small petting zoo that the girls were really excited about...

With baby goats...

They had to do a stick-horse race...


Abbi needed a hand to get the hang of it :)

Susanna had big eyes and was amazed and somewhat concerned the entire time...

Karlie thought the big tractor was pretty cool...


Our attempt at a fall family photo... never could get them all looking  :)

But oh, how I love that sweet face!

We did the corn maze!


Pretty cool at first, but it got a little long for Abbi so Daddy carried her...

Attempt #2 to get Abbi and Susanna to look at the camera at the same time :)

But Grandma can get Susanna to smile!

Abbi didn't want to ride the train by herself so I got to pretend I was a kid again  :)

I loved the chance to steal a snuggle from my busy girl!


Sliding!



You might not be a be to tell, but all three girls rode with Daddy in this picture!  (They had to do the slide many times because it was so fun!)


The the 2 big girls went down together...

Susanna watched with Grandma...

Attempt #3 to get the girls in a picture together :)

 I do believe this is my favorite picture of all:  "Don't you dare try to get me to smile or take my baby!"

"Milking" the cow:

The corn bin was a huge hit as well...


Crawling through the hay maze...

Snuggling with Daddy on the hay ride!
Thanks Grandma and Papa for such a fun afternoon!

No comments: