Monday, July 1, 2013

Susanna Beth at 1 month!



Oh, how we love this sweet girl!  Susanna Beth has proven to be my most exhausting baby yet, but we just love her so much!  She is a Mama's girl all the way and I pretty much wear her in a sling all day long.  If I am lucky, she will take her morning nap in her bed, but that is the only one I can mostly count on.  She keeps me walking until around 11pm most nights, but then she will usually conk out and sleep four or five hours straight so that I can feel somewhat rested for the next day's workout :)  It is truly exhausting but I know how quickly babies change and grow so I am trying to enjoy her sweet snuggles while I can.  Usually by 4 months my babies are great sleepers so I am hoping that she will be a better napper by then when we are starting back with schoolwork.

Susanna has started to smile this month which is a huge treat.  I have yet to catch her humongous grin on camera, but it is just so precious.  The big sisters get ever so excited when they catch her smiling at them.  Susanna is already fascinated with her big sisters and will often sit in the swing for a few minutes, smiling and watching them until she gets tired and needs Mama's snuggles.
  
 I really can't believe that we've had Susanna for a month now! I just want to stop time  and keep her little forever!





No comments: