Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Moving update


As you can tell, we've been up to our ears in packing!  I just had to share that the Lord has totally answered our prayers about housing... the very day that I posted about our big move, a friend contacted me about their house that they were trying to rent out.  They thought they had a renter but it fell through at the last minute, right when we needed a place to stay.  They were kind enough to let us just do a 6 month lease (which honestly is good because then I don't have to worry about moving before the baby comes!)  The house has plenty of room for us and is not too far from Mark's work.  We can move right in instead of having to stay with the grandparents and rent a storage building for weeks.  We are so excited to have a home!  It has been amazing to see how God has worked out all the details for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you're going to be in that house :)

-Katie Naff

Dominika said...

I'm happy that everything is working out wonderfully for you. Greetings!

Diane said...

Praying for your family, knowing that God's loving arms will comfort you.