For Mother's Day, I decided to ask the girls some questions about their Grandma and Nina. I thought I'd go ahead and post Grandma's answers today and Nina's tomorrow. I really had fun with this and found a few answers that surprised me :)
1. What is something that Grandma always says to you?
Karlie: “to eat” and “to play”
Karis: “Do you want to read with me?” (At this point, Karlie chimed in again and said, “and I say yes if it is not a scary one and Grandma says they are never scary!”
2. What makes Grandma happy?
Karlie: “when I obey her”
Karis: If I eat the food she gives me... like corn pudding... if that is for dinner I eat like 7 bowls of it!”
3. What makes Grandma sad?
Karlie: “If I disobey.”
4. How does Grandma make you laugh:
Karlie: “when she does funny things... showing me the horsey Abbi likes to play on.”
Karis: “Oh, if she says something silly.”
5. How old is Grandma?
Karlie: “You need to tell me because it is hard... I’ll say 4!”
Karis: “I think she is 64”
6. How tall is Grandma?
Karlie: “how tall you are... so you already know!”
7. What is Grandma’s favorite thing to do?
Karlie: “paint Easter eggs and play with me.”
Karis: “Give us stickers.”
8. What does Grandma do when you are not around?
Karlie: “Be sad.... and just cook everything.”
Karis: “I think she just plays with Abbi and works.”
9. What is Grandma really good at?
10. What is Grandma not good at?
Karlie: “Being mean.”
Karis: “I don’t know anything she is not good at.”
11. (This question was provided by Karis... she stopped me from asking questions and said, “I have a good idea!!! Favorite dessert we like to make with her!!”)
Karis: “Big fat cookie with icing and fruit.”
12. What does Grandma do for a job?
Karlie: “Cooking and everything like that.”
13. What is Grandma’s favorite food?
Karlie: “Broccoli or cupcakes.”
Karis: “Pear butter.”
14. How are you and Grandma different?
Karlie: “I don’t have hair like Grandma.”
15. How do you know Grandma loves you?
Karlie: “Because she is so sweet.”
16. Where is Grandma’s favorite place to go?
Karlie: “To go pick flowers with us.”