Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year in Review:

I thought I'd do a quick year in review of our favorite monthly pictures. It is so fun to see how the girls have changed over the past year!

January at Karlie's 2nd birthday party:

February when Abbi was born:

March cuteness:

April on Easter Sunday:
May at the NC zoo for Karis' 4th birthday:

June fun with Daddy:
July fun at Nina's house:
(I had to include another July pic because this is my absolute favorite of the 2 big sisters together :)
August on the 1st day of school:


And I had to include another August pic because I just love this one so much:
September at Great-Grandma Connie's house
October at my parents' house:
November after church Thanksgiving weekend:
December at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg:

I am so very thankful for all the fun memories we shared last year!

No comments: