Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Jon,


We are excited for your new adventure, but we are sure going to miss you!

Beach trips and other outings will not be the same without your fun help...
My babies will not be carried around by fierce giants...
and who will make serious (silly) faces with Karis?

and give my girls piggy back rides and spin them around every week?
Thank you for being willing to share your life with my family and for joining us most weeks for dinner and fellowship. You have become part of our family and my girls think the world of you. We will be praying for you and hope you enjoy your adventure! Know that you will be missed!

1 comment:

Talloaf said...

Dear M&M (and KKA too),
Thank you SO much for these past 5.5 years. You guys have been such a blessing to me in so many ways. Thank you for 'adopting' me of sorts and allowing me to be a part of your family. Thank you for your friendship, your cooking (!), your godly example. You have certainly set the bar very high for any potential future spouse of mine, as well as for how much I still need to grow. I love you guys!
Jon