Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love the way they think....

Karis: *dramatic sigh* I'd love to help a bird build a bird nest! But only angels can help birds... *another dramatic sigh* Oh, I'd love to be an angel!

Me: Karis, you are really good with that soccer ball.
Karis: Oh, it's not a soccer ball; it's an angel ball! Sometimes I flap my wings!

Karis: Mama, I'll let you pick something from the treasure chest!
Me: Where is it?
Karis: Under the couch cushion!
(That should tell you how often I clean under the couch cushion :)

When Abbi first learned how to pull up, she would use anything she could get her hands on. I was in the kitchen and all of a sudden heard Karlie wailing, "Mama! She's pulling my undies off!"

We put up our tree on Wednesday and the girls were ever so excited. Apparently Karis thought it was actually Christmas because when Karlie got in trouble that night and we picked her up to discipline her, Karis yelled, "No!!!! You can't spank on Christmas!!!"

No comments: