Tuesday, December 6, 2011

And another one bites the dust....

She was very fussy this morning and about an hour before naps, I found her like this with a hot forehead :( I'm curious to see if she will break out in spots over the next few days as well.
Abbi has pretty much stayed the same, other than a rough night last night because her spots were itching her and she couldn't get comfy. I finally thought to smother her in coconut oil and then she was able to sleep. But she has only had a low-grade fever. It stumps me. I keep waiting for the spots to spread or crust up or get bright red but they just stay the same. Let me know if you have any ideas of what it might be...

She is quite fussy but always rewards me with a smile as long as I am near :) I'm just not trying to get anything accomplished this week!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I've been a reader for awhile, but never commented :). The rash/symptoms look just like the ones my daughter experienced last year. Roseola would be my guess...her is a link to learn more http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001963/ Pray they feel better soon! My daughter took almost a week to be completely better.

Kristie said...

It could also just be a generic viral rash. Sometimes babies get a little rash to go with their fevers but it isn't anything but another sign that they have a virus in their bodies. Hope y'all feel better soon.