Friday, September 2, 2011

My little Pirates

My girls know absolutely nothing about pirates, but they had the pleasure of attending two fun pirate birthday parties two weekends in a row. They still know nothing about pirates, but they sure do love the dress-up and whistles and swords they brought home!
Dressed in their Sunday best... with eye patches :)
They wanted so badly to blow their whistles but Abbi was napping. So I told them they could blow on the front porch. They stayed out there happily blowing for at least 20 minutes!

The 2nd party was pool pirate party with blow-up swords!

Ummm... never really thought I'd be seeing tattoos on my sweet girls... let alone skulls! But at least there is pink to balance out the evilness, ha, ha! And hopefully they will wash off in a few days :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh what fun! I love how children can get the best out of any toy!

Cxx

Michelle@Teagan's Travels said...

I love your post and get some great inspiration for my girls here! FYI, I added you and Prayer of Hannah as two sites that inspire me on my blog this week as part of Kelly's Korner's SUYL series. I really enjoy your blog and am a new follower!