Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crazy hair and an update

Sweet Abbi Grace appears to be completely healthy now and I am soooo thankful! She is still struggling emotionally somewhat and is having a hard time letting me put her down for naps and still waking up a lot at night. I haven't been able to get her back to her normal schedule at all. (Interpretation: for the life of me, I can't get her to nap at the same time as her big sisters! UGH!) And she doesn't fuss any more -- she just flat out goes straight to hysterical when she gets upset. But I'm thinking that is still part of the trauma of her crazy weekend and will hopefully pass soon. She is healthy and mostly happy when awake and I sure don't mind snuggling with her to help comfort her when she gets upset. So I am just thankful and trying very hard not to dwell on what happened.

So I thought I'd share these pictures because they straight out make me laugh :) I had no idea the girl had so much hair until I washed it and put her down for a nap and she woke up like this:
I decided that it was undoubtedly time to beak out the bows (YAY!) but Abbi was just not so sure about it :)

Oh, she is just such a sweetie!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Her eyes are gorgeous!!!