Monday, August 15, 2011

2nd Taste of food: fried egg yolks

Ok, I promise I won't do a running commentary on each food that Abbi tries, but it just always cracks me up how delightfully messy she gets :) Just allow me to show you how much fun she had with her eggs yesterday morning, ok? I made fried eggs for us to eat with our toast and gave her the yolks that were nice and soft.

I gave her the first bite in a spoon because she just loves to chew on a spoon...
THen she started shoveling it in and trying to eat up her fingers again...
The happy smile of a messy baby...
but once you whet the appetite....
...that mouth never stops opening for MORE!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Yes, once you start there's no going back. Bless you for the oil on a spoon idea. Too bad I'm learning it so late in the game, but it will still keep John Amos happy if I want him in his high chair but not eating.