Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tiredness and Soccer

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that we are doing well but I'm just too tired right now to blog much... I want to write about what great big sisters Karis and Karlie have been and how adjusting to 3 has gone and write about Abbi's 3rd week (Can it really be 3 weeks? ). I have lots of posts in my head, but when I sit down to write them, I'm just too tired to focus! (And I can't even tell you how many typos I've already made in this short post! I used to blog during naps or after the girls went to bed, but now I need to nap during nap time (if I can get Abbi to join me :) and after the big girls go to bed, Abbi usually has a "restless" time until bedtime. She's not really fussy, but just needs to be held or she will get fussy! Which I love! But it makes it hard to blog :) So that's why it has been a week since my last post... I've lots more to post when I'm caught up on my sleep! Maybe tomorrow... :) Until then, enjoy these pics of the girls at soccer on medal day! But I'm too tired to write captions, so just make them up yourself... :)




Yes, Karis was the only girl in her class this session :)



1 comment:

soccer gifts said...

Extremely cute!!!! My niece loves Soccer too!! These pics remind me of her. Really very cute!!! Pink tee and Soccer Ball and all that… Very nice!! :) :) :)