Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pics from the hospital


I'll write up Abbi's birth story later when I'm not so tired, but until then, I thought I'd share some pictures from right after her birth:

Mark and I right after wrapping Abbi up and letting her nurse... so thankful it was over and I could finally hold her in my arms!
Admiring my sweet girl
My mom and doula -- I would not have wanted to do it without them!
A proud Daddy!
A proud Papa!
Oh, I was so glad to see my big girls!
They were so excited to help me put her first outfit on :)
A proud Big Sister!
The girls keep her covered in "softies" at all times!
Our first family photo with all 5 of us!

4 comments:

Chantry said...

A.DOR.ABLE! LOVE the pictures! Thanks for posting these - cant wait for you to be home settled with your little family. =)

Lauren said...

Love the pics... love the big sister shirts... love the family pic of the 5 of you. You make me want another one! ;)

Micha said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats again. You are such a beautiful family.

Jeremy & Katie Naff said...

You look amazing! Congratulations again!