Sunday, February 6, 2011

Due date belly shot, a winner, and a new contest!



Well, My due date has come and almost gone and Abbi Grace seems quite happy and content to stay in my belly! I have to laugh, because my babies always surprise me. With Karis, I really expected her to come early because my Mom had been at least 2 weeks early with all her babies. Then, since Karis ended up being so overdue, I totally expected Karlie to be overdue and was completely shocked when she came a week early! But since Karlie was early, I just figured each baby would get earlier, so I have to admit that I've been amazed that Abbi has hung on so long :)

Evidently, I'm not the only one who thought she would make her due date because absolutely no one who voted in our baby pool guessed she would be overdue. So congrats to Katie Naff, who guessed a girl and the latest time for Abbi to come today. You are officially the winner of our baby pool! I don't have any great prizes, other than recognition and fame, although perhaps we could talk about an arranged marriage since your Owen is just utterly adorable and I'm sure he would make a great husband for Abbi :)

But since we are still waiting and I'm going a little stir-crazy wondering when she will come and how big she will be, I decided to make one more game for all of us to play. This one only takes into consideration the size and arrival of the baby. Please entertain me with your guesses!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so cute and tiny to be due yesterday! :) And I really do love your short hair. You are one of those people that can pull off either short or long hair. :) Can't wait to see pictures of miss Abbi!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will have a Valentine's Baby - ??? Best of luck with a safe delivery of a healthy newborn!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Lorelei