Thursday, January 20, 2011

You know you are miserable when...

...You completely fall asleep in a matter of seconds on the cold, hard tile floor.


Yep, last night Karlie came down with the miserable fever. So pitiful. And Karis and I started showing the initial signs of the flu as well, so I dosed us all up with that homeopathic flu remedy. And doubled all my other natural remedies I take. And it seems to be working! Karis and I have all the symptoms except for the fever and chills, which is what is most dangerous to the baby. So even though we are all exhausted and feeling lousy, and I wish we could have just avoided it compeletely, I am very thankful. It was almost a relief to go ahead and come down with it so we can deal with it and stop worrying. But please keep praying for us, that the medicine will keep my fever at bay and that the baby will just stay put until I can get everyone well. And thank you to a wonderful church family for jumping to bring meals so quickly!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh how pitiful! Praying!

Renee said...

So how's everyone feeling, sweetie? I'm praying!