Thursday, December 30, 2010

a fun visit with Great-Grandma Connie!

We were blessed to be able to have a nice Christmas Eve lunch with my grandmother and it was wonderful to see her looking so well! For those of you who don't know, I lived with my grandmother for two summers and a fall before I got married. I actually met my husband because of her (you can read about it HERE) and she is very special to me. She has had a lot of health problems the past year, so it was a blessing to see her so happy and well for the holiday.
the girls handing her picture ornaments they made for her:
Karlie's favorite thing to do at my grandmother's house! My grandmother traveled all over the world before her husband died and she collected pill boxes from everywhere they visited. Karlie loves to take them in and out and open them up.
Playing with the babies Great-grandma Connie gave them:

No comments: