Saturday, November 20, 2010

Playing with my new camera!

For almost a year now, we have been saving for and researching a new DSLR camera. We finally got one (yay for pre-Black Friday sales!) and yesterday the camera came and I've had so much fun trying it out on my two favorite subjects! Now, I really know nothing about photography, so today I just set it on automatic and let it do its thing. But I hope to learn more as I have time to figure it out :) Here are a couple of shots I took of the girls this morning (I have tons that I took on our walk today that I''ll share later after I have time to look through them :)


My bed-headed baby with scrambled eggs on her face :)


Karis trying very hard not to smile at the camera as she takes "my baby" for a drive through the house


I love that grin!


Snuggled up with about 10 different blankets and "my baby" on the couch -- Karis makes a "manger" (can you tell she loves the nativity story? :) several times a day for "my baby" in various places around the house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: