Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gratituesday



Little things I am grateful for today:

...that I finally finished my 2009 scrapbook last night! It ended up being exactly the right size (the most pages you can have is 100 and guess how many I had? :) Now I just have to wait for them to go on sale so I can purchase it. And of course, I'd LOVE to do 2010 before the baby comes, but who knows...

... for my new camera! I have had so much fun playing with it and taking pictures of my girls. The quality is just so much better and makes me so excited! I'm so thankful that we worked hard and waited til we had saved up enough money for a good one!

... that the girls finally got back to sleeping in til 8am. Daylights savings always takes a while to kick in, but our holiday trip wore them out enough to do the trick :)

... for good Cyber Monday deals! I've gotten a lot of my Christmas shopping done, as well as other "needs" that I have put off buying (such as replacing washcloths that we have had for the entirety of our 6 six years of marriage!) and gotten good deals on all of it! So exciting!

... for my family's good health! I simply cannot take that for granted during this season. I am utterly amazed that we have made it all fall without the girls catching anything and I know our time is probably coming but I am so thankful that we've been healthy so far!

... for holiday decorations and Christmas music -- my girls have had so much fun getting the decorations out and listening to their music! I can't wait to get the tree tomorrow and see how excited they get!

1 comment:

Micha said...

I love this post!