Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratituesday


Oh, I am so thankful for this beautiful weather we have been having! The girls have had a blast playing outside and finding all sorts of leaves and seeds and acorns and twigs to inspect :)

I'm also so excited about the coming holiday and being able to relax and visit with the grandparents. For so many years, Mark was working at UPS and was either scheduled to work the holiday or couldn't be gone around the holidays or he wouldn't get his holiday pay. I'm so thankful for a job where he is actually off on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day and we can travel to see our beloved family!

I'm also thankful for the timing of this baby -- babies are absolutely wonderful any time of year, of course, but I'm so thankful to still be allowed to travel during the upcoming holidays. Plus, the business of the season makes these last 2 months pass more quickly and before I know it, my precious baby will be here! I also love having a baby in the winter because it is just so cozy to be snuggled up in a sling with her all the time. There is nothing I love more than wearing my baby everywhere :) Oh, I just can't wait!


No comments: